Policies & Procedures
The majority of Portsmouth Safeguarding Adults Board policies are developed and agreed on a pan-Hampshire (‘4LSAB’) basis, so that policies are consistent across the Portsmouth, Southampton, Hampshire and Isle of Wight areas.
Tools to support the Multi-Agency Risk Management Framework:
- Chairing meetings guidance
- Meeting Invite (generic)
- Meeting Invite (detailed)
- Planning meeting agenda template
- Planning meeting minutes template
We are currently working on policies on:
- Guidance on thresholds for safeguarding concerns
- A Family Approach Protocol
Use this form for current safeguarding concerns (to be submitted to the Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub).
Use this form to refer cases which may meet the criteria for a SAR (to be submitted to the Portsmouth Safeguarding Adults Board).