Reporting Concerns

If you are a Professional, please use the form at the bottom of this page to report a Safeguarding Concern

Reporting Concerns

If you see, hear or suspect an adult at risk is being abused or neglected in any way, you must tell someone about it.

Adult Social Care Helpdesk

The helpdesk is the first point of contact for all social care calls, providing  information and advice. The helpdesk is available Monday to Friday during office hours. Outside these hours, please contact our Out of Hours service (see below).

Tel: 02392 680810

Safeguarding team

Portsmouth City Council have a small but dedicated and versatile safeguarding team, comprising of a Team Manager, 2 Assistant Team Managers, a Higher Grade Social Worker along with 2 Main Grade Social Workers; who are supported by 2 administrative assistants.

Contact the Safeguarding team:

Tel: via Adult Social Care Helpdesk 023 9268 0810


Out of Hours

Tel:  0300 555 1373

Safeguarding Concern Referral Form

PCC Safeguarding Concern Form FV 2023

See also the One Minute Guide to Making a Referral to Safeguarding